Sunday 18 May 2014

Summer and sparkles.... IBD Just Gel Marigold & Fireworks


 


As you probably can tell, both Nada and I love gel polish and now that we've had some beautiful weather recently, I thought it was about time that I started to wear some more 'summery' and bright colours on my nails. 

I've had the IBD Just Gel shade 'Marigold' for a while and it's a beautiful cross between a Fuchsia pink and a bright red with shimmer running through. I think it's definitely a summer colour and looks amazing with a tan so I'm really looking forward to wearing this shade a lot over the summer. 

Because I can never get enough of glitter, I have decided to put the shade 'Fireworks' over the top which is a lovely clear multicoloured glitter and it's my favourite go-to glitter shade for my nails. I love it! The shade Marigold is beautiful enough on its own but I think with Fireworks over the top it just looks Ah-Mazing! 



Now that we've got some lovely weather, I'm looking forward to adding some more summery gel colours to my collection, next on my list is a beautiful Cobolt blue! So I'm on the hunt! Let me know if there's any other gel colours that you like, I'm excited to find some new colours!

Louise 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment