Wednesday 15 January 2014

Perfume Review - Katy Perry, Killer Queen!


Firstly, We would like to apologize for our lack of posts the last few months, we are hoping to post more regularly from now on.
I have decided to post another perfume review as this is one of my favorite perfumes at the moment. 

Here we have.... Katy Perry’s – Killer Queen! 



I received this perfume as a Christmas gift from a good friend and it has definitely made it on my top 5 favourite perfumes list! 

I originally thought this would be a strong, sexy, seductive fragrance going by the name and style of the bottle but this is a rather sweet & innocent scent, and while it is sweet it is not a sickly fragrance at all. 

When I tested this perfume on my wrist for the first time, the fragrance lingered for a good 6 hours after 1 spray, so I would say this perfume is long lasting. There are many different scents in this perfume, the heart notes being Red Velvet Flower, Rainbow Plumeria & Natural Jasmine Sambac, Top notes being, Dark Plum, Wild Berry & Bergamot and Base notes of Cashmeran, Natural Patchouli Heart & Liquid Praline. Mmmmmmm :)

This is a perfect fragrance for everyday wear but would definitely be suitable for nights out also. 

I am overly very pleased with this product and recommend it to anyone looking to add a new fragrance to their collection :) 

Thank You for reading!
Nada x 

No comments:

Post a Comment